JUST SOLD - Boulevard Village
Located in the heart of Edmond, OK – Boulevard Village is a 36,000-square-foot shopping center on the southeast corner of 33rd Street and Boulevard. Co-tenants include Pizza Hut, Edward Jones, Pilates Nook, Hair Unlimited, and Weststar Mortgage. Trade area neighbors include: Oklahoma Christian University, Mardels, Family Dollar, Walgreen’s, AMF Boulevard Bowl, Johnnie’s, Hobby Lobby, Chick-fil-A, Homeland, TJ Maxx, On the Border, and many more.
Boulevard Village - Retail Shopping Center - JUST SOLD!
- Property Address: 3406 S. Boulevard, Edmond, OK
- Size: 34,539
- Price Sold: $2,100,000
- Price PSF: $60.80/sf
- Occupancy: 67.18%
- CAP Rate: 7.85%
- As Is - no value to vacancy
- Sold Date: June 2016
- Located 1 mile from Kilpatrick Turnpike
- Surrounded by new development
- Co-Tenancy includes: McBride Clinic, Pizza Hut, Edward Jones
- Retail Investment Team handled both sides of the transaction